June 14, 2013
Today's top stories
- London to ban HGVs without cyclist safety equipment as Safer Lorry Scheme comes in to force this September
- Photo shopped – background of Gumtree pic helps police collar bike thief
- New Forest's loss means gain for five other national parks as they share £2.7m DfT cycling cash
- Cycling Video round-up: Shocking driving, crashes & an equine escape
- Taxi leader says cyclists are the "Isis of London"
- London Bike Show 2015 preview - another roundup of what you can expect to see
- Your cut out and keep guide to 2015 WorldTeam kits
- Rapha Leather Town Gloves
- MKS Urban Pedals + Steel Half Clip
- Norwich plans further £15.4m cycling investment - subject to DfT approval
jimmythecuckoo, January 22, 2015
On the Forum
- Mech vs electronic Gearsets
- recovery drinks
- IF and ONLY IF (Women's cycling)
- Crashing on ice - is faster better?
- question for the forum - liability when a pedestrian causes an accident to a cyclist
- The annualRide London kick in the face.
- Proper shop that sells De Rosas
- The Official Request to include the Vuelta a Andalucia/Ruta Ciclista Del Sol in the Roadcc Fantasy Cycling 2015 Game
- Spring Classics 2015
- Campagnolo chainset replacement
- Cav;s Sportive
- Aero options
- Is Cycling bad for you ?
- Fantasy Cycling 2015 - game changes (and report issues)
- Lake district routes
- Aero is everything
- interesting article on discs in the pro peloton
- new bike advice
Events coming up