October 19, 2010
Today's top stories
- Video: Cyclist kicked into road - by another cyclist
- Angry farmer on tractor disrupts hill climb event
- Boy, 11, rides from Land's End to John O'Groats to raise £2,500 for hospital that saved his life
- Updated: Middlesbrough's £1m outdoor velodrome secure as Sports England withdraws objection
- Sufferfest release ‘The Rookie’ training video with real Giant-Shimano on-bike footage
- Advanced stop lines the focus as Greater Manchester Police launch Operation Considerate
- Buyer’s guide: Mudguards for keeping you dry this winter
- Biggin Hill resident rails against ‘lycra louts’
- Orbea partners with Cofidis in 2015 for two years
- Bike industry sets up saddle committee to work with UCI
On the Forum
- Lights for night riding
- What's the low-down on Ribble?
- Another, deeper fantasy idea
- Ampy Kickstarter; charger reaches funding target.
- Thoughts on the Whyte Suffolk
- Shimano R088 SPD's
- Calibre Stat Road bike
- Maximum Heart Rate during commute
- Quiet Turbo Trainer
- Shimano Dura ace hydraulic brake lever
- Strength Training in the Gym
- Opinions sought - black, white or silver.
- Cycling in Ibiza
- New Wheels - Flo?
- Recommends for lower priced sunglasses with interchangeable lens for the missus
- LADIES ROAD BIKE / HYBRID BIKE
- Bye bye 2014... rate your season!
- Defy Advanced 1 2015 or Cannondale Synapse Carbon 5 help?
- Help upgrading an old Raleigh Vitesse
- Btwin FC 5
Events coming up