February 23, 2013
Today's top stories
- £300m to be spent on making 33 of London's most dangerous junctions safer for cyclists & pedestrians
- Moore Large ‘Geared 2014’ show: Lake, Forme, Jagwire, Dare2B, Proviz, Joe’s and more
- London Bike Show heist: TriUK's bikes still missing, £100k reward unclaimed
- Baldwin Titanium custom frame
- BTwin Anorak 7 jacket
- Metropolitan Police fines pavement cyclists - but were they right to do so?
- Full details confirmed of Tour de France route through Essex
- Injured while cycling? Still got the scars? London publisher wants you for photo book
- Video: Reports of "chaos" caused by M25 cyclist "an exaggeration"
- Video: Gone in six seconds — thief with no tools yanks bike off railing
On the Forum
- Advice - Shimano Ultegra 6800 Groupset vs Campagnolo Athena Carbon Groupset
- Essential cycling kit
- The real deal with deep rims
- brakes on single speed/fixies
- Proper Purist Classics Comp
- Is there a market for a specific bicycle frame painter in Edinburgh?
- Brakes for Kinesis racelight TK3/4S
- Bicycle insurance
- The 3.0 rider competition.
- Good quality mid-range cycle wear?
- Design a bike competition
- Ladies Gore Phantom 2.0 L/S Top NEW UNOPENED for sale : SOLD.
- FS: 2006 Specialized Allez Comp Elite, 51cm
- spring classics
- Castelli Crash repair?? rather than replace?
- Bluffer Guide
- 54 or 56 bmc team machine
- Dealing with cyclists in mainstream press comment forums – a primer
- new bike for tt's
- GPS computer or smart phone
Events coming up