August 7, 2013
Today's top stories
- Oleg Tinkov throws down €1,000,000 Grand Tour challenge to world’s top riders
- Win! Vulpine autumn clothing bundle worth over £500
- Video: Move over, MacAskill – Extreme Toys show off BMX and MTB skills
- Endura launches new waterproof tights trousers and shorts
- Essex helmetcam cyclist claims footage has led to 60 convictions and warnings
- Pearl Izumi factory outlet store to open at Portsmouth's Gunwharf Quays
- Bianchi goes home with opening of Café & Cycles outlet in Milan
- Pantani did it (lots) the Giro did it this year (and they'll be back) now it's Dave Arthur's turn to ride the Montecopiolo
- First Ride: Wilier Zero 9
- Ten reasons you should come to the Belvedere
On the Forum
- Planet X
- Government response to 'Ban Surface Dressing roads'
- Is ProBikeKit struggling?
- How not to lock your bike up
- Fantasy Cycling: the automatic roster changes forum thread
- Recommends for lower priced sunglasses with interchangeable lens for the missus
- First road bike - £1000 budget
- Ultegra V 105
- Thermal non-bib tights
- Tenn Bibshorts and Tights. Any Good?
- Single pivot brakes!
- Tour of Beijing anyone?
- ChainSet, Cassette advise
- Surly Straggler
- The Green Bike Company, Worcester
- Bike to work scheme - eligible items
- Rear light - Please help me choose
- Crack in steel frame
- Competition Prizes
- FS: Blaze Laserlight commuting front light
Events coming up