December 22, 2012
Today's top stories
- The best cyclists are more handsome, says research using Tour de France cyclists
- Factor Vis Vires road bike
- OTE launch ‘revolutionary’ Duo Bar
- Sir Bradley Wiggins & Sky reveal Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix plans & how Lance Armstrong stories led to bullying of Wiggo’s kids
- 176 junctions in Greater Manchester get Trixi mirrors to improve cycle safety
- Road to ruin: Councils warn they may have to ignore pothole repairs on some roads
- More from Core: Guy Martin's bike, a 105g saddle, a Brooks spanner, a glowing pump, a Dukes of Hazzard horn and lots more!
- Just in: Pinnacle Arkose 2
- £10,000 grants available to help improve facilities for cyclists in the Peak District
- Endura Luminite II Women's Jacket
On the Forum
- Is this BBC report fair. Opinions wanted before I complain.
- Should cyclists ride on the pavements?
- Beginner's advice on pedals & shoes?
- Ride London Ballot Results
- Tour of Dubai Stage 1
- First road bike for about £1k
- A bad Bike service
- Video camera recommendations?
- Bike Fitting Advice Needed: How Critical is Having the Kneecap Directly Above the Pedal Axle?
- Metric Century Challenge 2013-2014
- Meet the jury
- 54 or 56 bmc team machine
- Roof boxes and bike carriers
- Campagnolo drivetrain and Ergo servicing/moding
- tour du med
- FS: NEW Planet X RT-58 frameset, new Size Large (56cm)
- Tour of Dubai
- tour du med
- Pictures of your Bike
- The Long Game to Mutual Understanding
Events coming up