April 24, 2013
Today's top stories
- Top Gear on Cycling: Well, what did you expect?
- Chris Boardman to assess Jeremy Clarkson's cycling safety public information film on Sunday's Top Gear
- Cyclo-medics - St John Ambulance want first-aiders on bikes
- Surly Straggler
- Teams go wide for the spring classics + video
- Family of tandem couple killed by 11-times convicted dangerous driver petition Prime Minister for tougher sentences
- Southampton City Council “satisfied” with “innovative” junction + video of riding through it
- Pat McQuaid says he's unsure about appearing before UCI's independent commission, cites fears of "witch hunt"
- B'Twin 3 Shoe Covers
- Feeling low? Get some air from one of Bristol’s five new municipal bike pumps
On the Forum
- Could you help me out?
- Campagnolo record mechanical vs Athena EPS
- Strade Bianche Rider List
- Kuurne Brussels Kuurne
- Converting Campag wheels to 11sp Shimano
- new carbon bike in Evoc case?
- Good quality mid-range cycle wear?
- Who really is/was the greatest?
- Nice wide fitting shoes
- Podium Cafe VDS
- Pictures of your Bike
- Interval training app, Android
- Campag Chorus & Super Record groupsets (well almost, no chainsets or cassettes)
- Essential cycling kit
- Proper Purist Classics Comp
- SOLD Giant Defy 2 2012 frame and fork size M
- Vuelta a Murcia
- FORUM'S SCORUM's MINI LEAGUE 2014(Spring Classics and Pre-Giro tours)
- The 3.0 rider competition.
- FS - Shimano Dura Ace 7800 Groupset
Events coming up