Today's top stories
- Shimano Sora 3500 groupset
- Pregnant woman blames collision with elderly cyclist on kicking from unborn baby
- Suspended sentence for cyclist who seriously injured pedestrian
- Surrey Council Council pushes for sportive organisers to be forced to give a year's notice of events
- Chris Froome says he's now free of parasitic condition bilharzia
- Make cycle awareness part of driving test, says top motoring journalist
- Tech Roundup: Froome Sidis, Donhou, TenSpeed Hero, Magnetic Bike Lights, Lynskey + more
- Design and win a Trek Project One bike worth up to £3,200!
- Brighton's new bus and cycle lanes deemed a success for sustainable transport
- New Forest Authority claims cyclists poo on village greens
jimmythecuckoo, November 21, 2013
On the Forum
- Touring frame
- sti levers
- Is Wiggle in some sort of trouble?
- Wheelsets - the basics?!
- Would people prefer it if we turned off commenting on reports of fatalities?
- is it me or are the roads super slippy at the mo?
- New Member and Health Question
- Front Light for Really Dark Nights _ Any Recommendations??
- Proposal to modify ASL zone - opinions wanted.
- Suggestions/requests for the 2014 season
- FS: Cinelli Saetta (med, blue/white) - £1,000
- What jacket? Help please...
- 2013 Road.cc Tourist Trophy
- Women's Road Racing
- Targets for 2014
- Lezyne Macro Drive playing up
- Do we challenge red light jumpers/green man means cyclist
- Giant Defy 3 Composite..Sizing??
- SKS Raceblade Long Mud guards Black. Brand New fits Any close fitting calipers
- another Sram recall
Events coming up