February 12, 2013
Today's top stories
- Hill Climb Girl: Bradley Wiggins stars in - and inspires - cool Japanese animation
- Knog Blinder Arc 1.7 front light
- Cannondale-Garmin unveils 2015 line-up
- £10m roundabout redesign for Basingstoke - but it'll be so dangerous there's no provision for cyclists at all
- Win! A Trek Boone 5 Disc cyclocross bike worth £2,400!
- Video: Charge Bikes boys race a Swiss castle (& Philippe Gilbert) at Red Bull Velodux
- DfT orders New Forest National Park Authority to return £1.5m cycling cash
- Entries open for 2015 Bordeaux-Paris
- Cyclist says Uber system flawed after cab hits her from behind
- Fréd Awards nominees announced
On the Forum
- Permanent Revocation of Driving Licence
- Moving from SRAM Force to Shimano 105
- Bent Link - SRAM pc1031 - Options?
- Commuting Lights -
- Planet x Pro Carbon £799 Sram rival climbers gearing
- FORUM's SCORUM's MINI LEAGUE 2014
- Should retailers accept returns on bibshorts?
- Interesting post from Wilier on fakes
- Removing bike decals
- another 'first bike' thread - any advice appreciated
- Colnago C59 frameset ( GDOB colour scheme)
- Bicycle on landing arrange to have them removed
- Kawasaki HLE 500
- Need a proper plan to reduce weight also increase my Road Cycling performance
- About to get my first road bike - Any advice?
- Another, deeper fantasy idea
- Racing Wiggo
- Best Bike for Cycling UK to Italy?
- Creaky colnago c60 noise
- Knocked off near Spitalfields - cyclists who stopped to help
Events coming up
- Cumbrian Cracker Cycle SportiveNovember 16, 2014 - 08:00
- Wiggle Bitter Beast SportiveNovember 16, 2014 - 08:00
- Ladies Only Cyclocross Training PeterboroughNovember 21, 2014 - 18:30
- Wiggle The Royal Flyer SportiveNovember 22, 2014 - 08:00
- Evans Cycles Sportive RideIt! NorthumberlandNovember 23, 2014 - 08:00