October 17, 2013
Today's top stories
- Cyclists’ organisations unite against ‘stay back’ stickers
- Cyclist's crash damages reduced because of 'contributory negligence': looking down at heart rate monitor
- Pragmasis Shed Shackle security anchor
- Boris Johnson’s bike destroyed - by a pothole
- £25,000 government storm cash will bring Tour Series back to Aberystwyth to kick-start tourist season
- Chris Boardman: "Helmets not even in top 10 of things that keep cycling safe"
- £100k reward offered after £1/4 million in bikes and gear stolen after London Bike Show
- Deda Elementi WD45CCL aero clincher wheels
- Suspended sentence for lorry driver who killed cyclist and claimed he was unable to avoid hitting him
- Edinburgh loses Sky Ride as council aims to win Tour de France Grand Départ (+ video)
On the Forum
- Bike History
- Vuelta a Andalucia Stage 2
- Volta ao Algarve - Stage 2
- Chain Reaction Big Italian Bike Ride
- Tour of Oman stage 3
- Vuelta a Andalucia
- smartphone vs Garmin
- Ardennes, France\Belgium - Advice Wanted!
- When's too many bikes enough ?
- FS – Hewitt Carbon Alpine Frame and Forks. – Piccies
- Chill the flip out - We have a Panda.
- single speed
- For Sale: Charge Mixer Alfine 8
- Thoughts on going tubeless?
- Iphone - dodgy display of comments/forum
- Project One - Unofficial Vote for registered users only
- Going to Dublin to watch the Giro
- new 100k / 1700m sportive in May: the Whitchurch Primary Pedal
- The 3.0 rider competition.
- Saddle makers?
Events coming up