May 9, 2013
Today's top stories
- Police in Austria tell nude cyclist to cover herself up (+ video)
- Chris Boardman says it’s “ridiculous” for government to continue building roads
- Kask helmet amnesty runs until end of August
- Peter Sagan heading for Fernando Alonso’s team, says Oleg Tinkov
- Video: How to improve your cornering
- Cervelo launch R2, their most affordable bike ever
- Cannondale 2015: Synapse Disc range expands and CAAD10 Track and Disc bikes launched
- Timex launches Ironman One GPS+ phone-free GPS smartwatch
- Street Velodrome finals in London tomorrow – and you can ride on the day
- Garmin partners with Strava, MapMyFitness and Endomondo
On the Forum
- Are all ANT+ sensors compatible?
- Quick Poll - Should I ride deep section wheels for the first time in a hurricane?
- The 3.0 rider competition.
- Deda Wheels
- Which energy drink?
- Fantasy Cycling: the automatic roster changes forum thread
- Is this a decent workout?
- How can I report camera footage?
- Taxi / Transfer recommendations with Bike Bag in Majorca
- Good rides in the hills around west London
- Out and out wet weather tyres
- Tour of Poland stage 5
- ROL Race SL Wheels
- Evoc vs Hard Case. Am I being paranoid?
- Larry H. Miller Tour of Utah Forum Competition
- What's in your tool box / parts bin? Post photos!
- Targets for 2014
- Best GPS map handlebars device
- A ''Is this bike any good?'' thread!
- 90% decided on new bike - any alternatives i should be looking at?
Events coming up