June 29, 2013
Today's top stories
- Davina McCall's Edinburgh to London cyclothon almost derailed when she's affected by 'hypothermia'
- Boris's 'Cycling Revolution' promise dropped from London Plan - it's a 'step change' now
- KTM Revelator 3500 road bike
- TV’s Barney Harwood supports the Big Pedal, challenging kids to make the school run on two wheels
- Aussie company kickstarts combined rear light & camera at bargain price
- Wit Industries Fendor-Bendor 3 mudguard
- Cycle to Work Alliance says scheme saves UK £5.1 billion over decade thanks to nation's improved health
- Casco Speedster aero road helmet
- 2014 WorldTour bikes: Belkin’s Bianchi Oltre XR2 + Infinito CV
- UK's first Dutch-style roundabout gets underway in Bedford
On the Forum
- Ride London Ballot Results
- Should cyclists ride on the pavements?
- When's too many bikes enough ?
- Tour of Qatar Stage 2
- Podium Cafe VDS
- Winter bikes
- Now totally confused about tyre pressures
- Smartphone use
- Video camera recommendations?
- A spare Sunday in March? Throwing this out there...
- Le Tour Mediterranéen
- tour of qatar 2014
- Punctured inner tubes, proper repair?
- Tour of Dubai - Final Stage
- Pictures of your Bike
- Lezyne micro drive rear
- Forum competition: pick a 3.0 rider...
- FORUM's SCORUM's MINI LEAGUE 2014(Desert and Mediterranean legs)
- Eurosport's Cycling Schedule 2014
- Bryton 40 - anyone any opinions.
Events coming up