October 8, 2013
Today's top stories
- Road bike filth from De Rosa, Wilier, Argon 18, Cervélo, Deda, Time, Orbea, Ridley…
- Ted Baker launches "bike friendly' designer clothing range through Wiggle +video
- FSA K-Force Compact carbon handlebar
- Argon 18’s Nitrogen aero road bike boasts 960g frame
- 84 year old man sets Hour record - despite having twice broken a hip
- First look: Colnago's Hex Lock 15 thru-axle for their V1-r road bike + video
- Cyclist dies after police car hits him – then reverses over him, say witnesses
- Sir Bradley Wiggins and Mark Cavendish speak ahead of today's Tour of Britain opener
- Vuelta Stage 15: Lampre's Przemyslaw Niemiec wins at Lagos de Covadonga, Alberto Contador keeps lead
- Fresh 'motor doping' claims surround Ryder Hesjedal at the Vuelta
On the Forum
- Vuelta stage 15
- Newbie with lots of choices and cannot decide which is best!
- Tour of Britain
- Attention Towpath Riders: Canal & River Trust Sharing Towpaths Consultation Findings
- LBS bike service options - Is it worth it?
- deeper rim rear wheel?
- Where is Kimmage??
- LBS Recommendations
- 2015 Kit
- Who sells Campag Sprockets
- Anyone recognise who makes this bell?
- Can you remove all those stupid teams please enrique
- Slaying the Badger on ITV4 now
- Super Bright Wireless Rear Light
- Fantasy Cycling: the automatic roster changes forum thread
- Vuelta Stage 14
- Ultegra 2014 vs 2015
- planet x road bike
- Strava 'goal' - new motivation in the weighty issue of hills
- Winter Bike
Events coming up
- Coventry to Paris bike ride for Zoe's Place Baby Hospice, CoventrySeptember 11, 2014 - 07:00
- Cyclothon UKSeptember 11, 2014 - 07:30
- London 2 Paris 2 London 2014September 12, 2014 - 08:00
- Epilepsy Action Tour of the RosesSeptember 12, 2014 - 09:00
- Giant's Causeway Coast SportiveSeptember 13, 2014 - 07:30