Schwag grab: A pair of tickets to the UCI Track World Cup in Glasgow!
You could be watching the action first hand on Sunday 18 November...
Fancy watching some world-class racing a week on Sunday? The sold-out UCI Track Cycling World Cup is coming to Glasgow on the 16-18 November. Thanks to the event’s organisers, we have a fantastic money-can’t-buy schwag prize: a pair of tickets to watch the action at the brand new Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome on Sunday 18 November.
You might remember that trade was brisk when the tickets went on sale; in fact, they sold out in less than an hour. However, we've got hold of a pair and we're giving them away to one lucky road.cc reader. And all you have to do is comment below and you're in the hat! We'll pick a winner on Monday afternoon to give you plenty of time to make arrangements; you'll need to get to Glasgow yourself, we're not going to drive you there or anything. Good luck!
For all the latest UCI Track World Cup Glasgow information visit www.trackworldcup.co.uk.
Usual Schwag Grab Rules apply, plus these'uns below:
- Entry excludes employees of British Cycling & Generate Sponsorship, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
- No more than one entry per household.
- Competition open to UK residents only.
- Arrangements for collecting the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
- British Cycling accept no liability for any losses in relation to the cancellation of the event.
- The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
- Any personal data collected as part of this competition will only be used for notifying the winner and delivering the prize except where third party data consent has been declared.
- The winner must pay all additional costs not included in the prize.
- British Cycling have the right to change these terms & conditions at any time.
- By entering the competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is not available in conjunction with any other offer.