We have a winner for our Schwag grab stocking fillers!
You could even use one of the socks as a stocking. Maybe.
Lots of you wanted your stocking stuffed with the cycling goodies in our latest giveaway, was it the Prendas calendar, or the Surface socks or maybe the irresistible lure of some IG Markets/Team Sky Top Trumps who can say… There can only be one winner though because it's Christmas we gave the Fickle Finger the elbow this time around in favour of a random-number-o-meter/Santa's Little Helper winner picking combo. They did their stuff and Christmas has come early for our lucky winner…
We've emailed Brian and now all he has to do is send us his address and Santa's Little Helper will do the rest… if you missed out better luck next time. Never fear another Schwag Grab will be around soon possibly even before Christmas.
Don't you wish it could be Christmas every day? Us neither. But we do like a well-stuffed stocking full of cycling goodies come the 25th. If that's what you like too then you'd better get your name down for this festive* schwag giveaway!
Up for grabs are the following:
- A Prendas Ciclismo 2012 calendar featuring the excellent photos of John Pierce to plan your Etape/Marmotte/etc training
- A set of IG Markets/Team Sky Trumps for filling dead hours after the Queen's speech and before the turkey sandwiches
- A pair of Surface socks to keep your tootsies warm in the snow
- A Look Mum No Hands world champ mug to fill with mulled wine
- A LeCol cap. Erm, to wear.
It could all be yours for free, just comment below and you're in the hat. We'll pick a winner on Monday, that'll give us something to look forward to. Or forget, maybe. Usual schwag grab rules apply. Good luck!
*okay, it's not really festive.