Zipvit launch ZipVitsport website
New site for cyclists builds on link with Cervelo Test Team
Sports nutrition company Zipvit has launched a new website for cyclists ZipVitsport.co.uk. Zipvit are one of the sponsors of the Cervelo Test Team and the team feature heavily on the new site with rider Tweets, exclusive video and rider feedback on the products – they all love them naturally.
Features on the new site include:
• Full product range information on all sports nutrition, supplement and Qoleum
rider care products
• A unique key ingredient search facility – click on an ingredient in the left hand nav to see all the products which contain it
• Direct ‘buy now’ facility linking to www.zipvit.com for safe, online shopping
• Training advice from Zipvit's nutritional experts, product development team and
feedback direct from the pros, the latter is basically the Cervelo guys and girls endorsing the products, they certainly seemed genuinely impressed when we hooked up with them at their pre-season training camp. The other training advice is a series of stretching routines with British rider, Dan Lloyd
• Up-to the minute product and ZipVit brand news – where you can find out that Zipvit are the only sports nutrition company endorsed by the UK Food Standards agency as having products free some problem food colouring
• Race news direct from the Cervelo TestTeam
• Rider profiles and galleries in association shot by top photographer Tim
• Exclusive behind-the-scenes team camp footage and rider endorsement videos
• RSS feed to ensure you don’t miss anything
It's early days yet, but it ZipVitsport.co.uk looks like it could be one that cycle fans may want to add to their lists of sites to keep an eye on particularly with Cervelo pulling up trees at the moment.