WE HAVE A WINNER! - VIP tickets for 2 to tonight's Halfords Tour Series
Enjoy some fine food & drink, and a cracking bike race - better be quick though!
Round 4 of the 2010 Halfords Tour Series takes place in Exeter tonight, and thanks to the generosity of the organisers, you and a guest can be there enjoying VIP treatment before and during the race, with some fine hospitality and, of course, what promises to be another evening of exciting racing.
With the VIP area enjoying great views of the start and finish line, you’ll also be in the perfect place to enjoy the best of the action.
Hospitality opens at 5.30pm, so you’d need to be able to get down to Exeter by then or as soon as possible thereafter – the racing starts at 7pm and the podium presentations are at 8.45pm – and the prize, which is for two people, includes:
• Exclusive views of the finish line and end-of-race podium presentations
• Buffet Dinner with accompanying wines
• Complimentary bar (alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages)
• Tea and coffee served all day
• A few words from Tour Series Chief Executive, Hugh Roberts or Technical Director, Mick Bennett
• Official Tour Series programme
• Experienced hostess and wait staff to ensure the smooth running of your day.
We’ll be running a similar competition throughout the Tour Series, with the exception of the final race in Woking, although we’ll be giving you a bit more notice for those races, so if you live near or within easy reach of Southport, Kettering, Peterborough, Stoke-on-Trent or Chester, keep an eye out for those VIP tickets here on road.cc.
To enter, just put your name down on the comment thread below – normal road.cc competition rules apply, so only one entry per person, and good luck.
We’ll be drawing the lucky winner’s name at around 1.30pm to give them plenty of time to make plans for the evening.