Spin LDN tickets offer: save £12.50 on a pair of tickets for urban bike show
Cheap tickets! Get your lovely cheap tickets here!
Here at road.cc, we’ve teamed up with cycling culture festival Spin LDN, to offer you bargain-priced tickets to the third edition of the East London cyclo-celebration on March 28 - 30.
Simply head over to www.billetto.co.uk/spinldn14 and quote the code ‘roadcc’, to take advantage of the two-tickets-for-£7.50 offer, saving you £12.50 on a pair of £10 door value tickets.
Spin LDN will be held at the Old Truman Brewery on Brick Lane, Shoreditch. Over the event’s three days a range of attractions from the cultural melting pot of urban cycling, will come together to celebrate cycling’s transition into London’s cultural mainstream.
The festival will play host to a number of international cycling brands who will take their place alongside small, independent makers and artisan bike builders. Also in attendance will be emerging cycle fashion brands, cyclic artists and their artwork, demonstrations and talks from paralympic gold medal winners and ex-bike thieves, plus music and other entertainment.
All of the information about what the festival will offer in terms of attractions and exhibitors can be found at www.spinldn.com, but to make things easy, we’ve noted some of the highlights for you below.
- Paralympic gold medalist Mark Colbourne will be present telling his inspirational story of recovery from life-threatening injury to London 2012 glory
- Skycycle creators will be talking about their ambitious plans for elevated cycle paths across London
- Former bike thieves and policemen are booked to give tips on bike locking and demonstrate how quickly and easily your bike can be whisked away
- The growing sport of bike polo will be demonstrated, alongside tutorials and tips
- Cycling comedian Wooter Reijs, who cycles to all of his gigs will be cracking some two-wheeled jokes
- A DJ set from 6Music’s Gideon Coe
- Plus plenty of known and unknown cycle exhibitors