Today's top stories
- Video: Cyclist's lucky escape as driver turns across him
- Commonwealth Games cyclists go training... on a motorway
- Win! a Rapide RC1 road bike worth £1,199!
- Bradley Wiggins says sometimes he wishes he hadn’t won Tour de France
- Three cyclists hospitalised in hit-and-run on Kent A2 — police appeal
- Tour de France Tech 2014: Andre Greipel’s Ridley Noah Fast and Helium SL
- Canyon Ultimate CF SLX 9.0 Movistar road bike
- Europcar boss accuses Michael Albasini of racism
- 4 highlights of Raleigh’s 2015 range
- Michael Albasini insists he’s not racist, apologises to Europcar’s Kévin Réza
On the Forum
- Tour De France stage 18
- QR lever not properly closed - do you tell them?
- Is Ned Boulting any good?
- Which energy drink?
- FORUM's SCORUM's MINI LEAGUE 2014(The Giro-Tour Swing)
- tour de france. thank god some things are still sacred
- which cassette?
- Moral Dilemma - See Through Bottoms
- Suggest me a cycle gps nav please
- Tour de France Stage 16
- Defeated by Blaze Hill, gears for 25% incline
- fred whitton route
- Tour De France Stage 17
- Saracen 2014 price reductions
- Crack in Giant Defy 2 seat tube
- Ssshh! Fantasy football is back (again)
- sizing advice please
- Best Sealant for Tubulars?
- cycling on the M74
- Team sky
Events coming up
- MOON’OPOLY MOONRIDE Saturday 26th – Sunday 27th July 2014July 26, 2014 (All day)
- Essex Castle bike rideJuly 26, 2014 - 08:00
- Evans Cycles Off Road RideIt! North DownsJuly 26, 2014 - 08:00
- Wiggle Mega Meon SportiveJuly 27, 2014 - 07:15
- Wiltshire's Savernake SizzlerJuly 27, 2014 - 07:30