Today's top stories
- Rohan Dennis’ BMC Hour record bike unveiled
- 2015's hottest disc-equipped road bikes
- Keighley’s Aire Valley Cycles forced to close despite Tour effect and being voted one of UK's top bike shops
- Plan to put turn disused Tube lines into cycle paths under London - but could it work? (+ video)
- London to ban HGVs without cyclist safety equipment as Safer Lorry Scheme comes into force this September
- #mycyclingweekend - Send us your pics of what you did on a bike this weekend
- Yorkshire looking to host world road race championships
- £6,000 raised to repatriate body of London truck victim Akis Kollaros to Greece
- BBB Traveller Trekking Minipump
- Your cut out and keep guide to 2015 WorldTeam kits
jimmythecuckoo, January 22, 2015
On the Forum
- brightly lit dimwit
- Proper shop that sells De Rosas
- De Rosa Idol - too racey or ok for sportives etc?
- IF and ONLY IF (Women's cycling)
- Crashing on ice - is faster better?
- Mechanical Dura-Ace or Di2 Ultegra?
- Recommended cycling books
- Mech vs electronic Gearsets
- Wheel Circumference vs Strava
- Working holiday with SunVelo - Majorca
- Bike racks
- 2014 Boardman CX Team... Does it do what it says on the tin?
- Tour of Dubai
- Replace cassette and/or chain ring(s)
- help with inusrance
- Win a Fully Supported Cycling Tour with Pedal Adventures
- The annualRide London kick in the face.
- 3.0 comp riders entered and latest scores
- recovery drinks
Events coming up