Today's top stories
- Shimano Sora 3500 groupset
- Chris Froome says he's now free of parasitic condition bilharzia
- Surrey Council Council pushes for sportive organisers to be forced to give a year's notice of events
- Make cycle awareness part of driving test, says top motoring journalist
- Design and win a Trek Project One bike worth up to £3,200!
- New Forest Authority claims cyclists poo on village greens
- Tech Roundup: Froome Sidis, Donhou, TenSpeed Hero, Magnetic Bike Lights, Lynskey + more
- Suspended sentence for cyclist who seriously injured pedestrian
- SRAM issues total recall and Stop Use Immediately warning for Red 22 and S700 hydraulic brakes
- Crowdfunding sought for auto-adjusting bike light (+ video)
jimmythecuckoo, November 21, 2013
On the Forum
- is it me or are the roads super slippy at the mo?
- Lezyne Macro Drive playing up
- Would people prefer it if we turned off commenting on reports of fatalities?
- Touring frame
- What jacket? Help please...
- Do we challenge red light jumpers/green man means cyclist
- Is Wiggle in some sort of trouble?
- Giant Defy 3 Composite..Sizing??
- SKS Raceblade Long Mud guards Black. Brand New fits Any close fitting calipers
- New Member and Health Question
- another Sram recall
- Flying with the bike - help and insurance advice
- Winter tyres
- Slippy grit?
- Women's Road Racing
- What sort of static bike?
- Kinesis Forks: Help needed...
- Focus Izalco (56) Bike of the year 2012 with extras £1000
- Safer trucking
Events coming up