Today's top stories
- London to ban HGVs without cyclist safety equipment as Safer Lorry Scheme comes into force this September
- New Forest's loss means gain for five other national parks as they share £2.7m DfT cycling cash
- £6,000 raised to repatriate body of London truck victim Akis Kollaros to Greece
- Stricter checks on elderly motorists would not have prevented cyclist’s death concludes sheriff
- Keighley’s Aire Valley Cycles forced to close despite Tour effect and being voted one of UK's top bike shops
- Photo shopped – background of Gumtree pic helps police collar bike thief
- Rohan Dennis’ BMC Hour record bike unveiled
- Taxi leader says cyclists are the "Isis of London"
- Plan to put turn disused Tube lines into cycle paths under London - but could it work? (+ video)
- Cycling Video round-up: Shocking driving, crashes & an equine escape
jimmythecuckoo, January 22, 2015
On the Forum
- Mech vs electronic Gearsets
- brightly lit dimwit
- Wheel Circumference vs Strava
- De Rosa Idol - too racey or ok for sportives etc?
- Working holiday with SunVelo - Majorca
- Bike racks
- 2014 Boardman CX Team... Does it do what it says on the tin?
- Tour of Dubai
- Replace cassette and/or chain ring(s)
- help with inusrance
- Win a Fully Supported Cycling Tour with Pedal Adventures
- Recommended cycling books
- The annualRide London kick in the face.
- Crashing on ice - is faster better?
- IF and ONLY IF (Women's cycling)
- 3.0 comp riders entered and latest scores
- Proper shop that sells De Rosas
- recovery drinks
- Spring Classics 2015
Events coming up