Home

Mine was to increase my annual mileage from the 9,000 of 2012 to 10,000. Not quite going to make it though, around 9,800 I reckon so not a bad effort  4

4 comments

Dobbsy [54 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Mine was to complete London Edinburgh London in less than 72hrs.

Didn't quite make it but pretty happy with 79hrs and 5mins.

Carvers [36 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

3 main ones for me...

First was similar to yours stuke, to up my last years total of 7,000km to 10,000km. Currently on 9,055 with a few big rides this weekend and a relatively free December so that could go down to the wire!

Second was to complete a metric challenge, still on target for that on the Bikeradar one http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40007&t=12895092

Third and favourite was to give the Cingles de Mont Ventoux challenge, managed that back in July, a few days before the tour went up it. That is an amazing experience, highly recommended.

Overall it's been a good year on the bike!

YorkshireMike [91 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Similarly, I was hoping for 10,000 miles. Sadly 2 crashes (one car, one wall) resulted in a whole month of 2013 lost to injury, and I've had to reset my target to 15,000km, which I should JUST meet! Very happy considering it's only really my first year of dedicated riding.

boardmanrider [89 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Mine was to start commuting earlier and finish later. Last year I rode 7500km for the entire year. So far I've managed close to 11,000km and still another month to go.