FS – Hewitt Carbon Alpine Frame and Forks. – Piccies

by vortexracing   November 24, 2013  

Well after buying an Enigma, this frameset is for sale, it’s a XXS with a TT length of 518mm and a seat tube length of 46cm. It has had a great review on bike radar see here

[url] http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/bikes/road/product/review-hewitt-cycles-alpine-carbon-10-37779/[/url]

Where it was quoted as ‘We wouldn’t like to say this is the perfect all-rounder – nothing’s perfect in this world – but it’s a damn good attempt at it.’

I have had it for nearly two years and it has covered about 2000 miles. It can take long drop brakes and 28 tyres with mudguards. It also has rack mounts as well. It has a couple of tiny marks and a little bit of paint missing where the guards have mounted. But apart from those it is in very, very good condition. It looks great with its high gloss finish over bare carbon weave.

It comes complete with headset and seatclamp. Weight = 1330grammes for frame and 600 grammes for fork.

It is a great bike but I found it just a tad too small.  Crying

£450 Posted

Any requests for more photos or any questions just ask

Ta

Dave

eastham8 at aol.com

Based in Chorley, Lancashire

3 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Now It also comes with a Deda carbon in line Post, 2 x deda stems (120mm and 130mm) plus a asset of FSA Omega compact bars 42CM.

and price is negotiable

posted by vortexracing [4 posts]
13th February 2014 - 20:20

12 Likes

What height of rider would this suit?

Nick0's picture

posted by Nick0 [34 posts]
20th February 2014 - 16:19

12 Likes

I am 5ft 4" with 27.5" legs. So I have more of a medium top half if you know what I mean.

I think it would suit from about just under 5ft to approx. my height maybe and in or so taller.

Cheers

Dave

posted by vortexracing [4 posts]
20th February 2014 - 18:42

11 Likes