Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Targets for 2014

There has been a complete lack of new forum threads recently so i thought i could start a new one off just for people to get back into the swing of things.

My aims are simple - do better than last year.

In all honesty i'm aiming for top of my area, top 10 in the forum scorums league and a couple of stage wins.

It will take a bigger effort than this year but you've got to aim for something.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

37 comments

cgipryan | 9 years ago
0 likes

My goal for this year was to be 1st overall by the end of the Tour de France, because just afterwards my first child was due. Well, my daughter arrived a tiny bit early, so I guess it's mission accomplished for this year. I'll try to keep playing, but...

cherrypicked | 9 years ago
0 likes

Congratulations on meeting your goal cgipryan, and of course on the birth of your daughter - I hope it is all going well for you. We had our fifth in March...

cgipryan replied to cherrypicked | 9 years ago
0 likes
cherrypicked wrote:

We had our fifth in March...

You've just become my new personal hero...

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

Five? Rather you than me. Two is plenty.

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

Woo hoo, up a couple of places in my leagues in my first season.

1st in Bike Radar
3rd in London
10th in Forum Scorum
31st overall

Got to be quite pleased.

ray silvester | 9 years ago
0 likes

19th in the FSUCI rankings too Joel.....should be enough for a spot in the ProTour division next season particularly as you still seem to be turning in the points.

Newcomer of the year perhaps...at least amongst the regular forum users(backflipbedlam would have been my pick for last year)?

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

Twybados too (although you could argue he had a practice last year). But I don't seem able to catch him at the moment, been 500/600 points behind for a couple of months now.

Pages

Latest Comments