Selling my beautiful CAAD 8 in Liquigas Cannondale color. i bought this off Evans and has complete documentation set to go with the bike and registration card with cannondale.

Below is the factory standard spec, next to it is the upgrade i have put on. this makes the whole bike with pedals weight less than 8kg. The frame is 54cm, I am 5-10 but with a short upper body thus for he shortened stem. This bike can fit anyone from 5-8 to 6-2 (you will need longer stem).

Frame: CAAD8, Optimized 6061 Alloy, SAVE, BB30
Fork: Cannondale Ultra, carbon blades, 1-1/8 inch
Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4600, 31.8mm clamp Upgraded to SRAM Rival [New]
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4600 Upgraded to SRAM Rival [New]
Number of Gears: 20
Shifters: Shimano Tiagra 4600 Upgraded to SRAM Force
Chainset: FSA Omega BB30 chainset with 50×34 tooth chainrings Upgraded to FSA SLK-Light 53x39 [New]
Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30
Cassette: Shimano Tiagra 4600, 12-28, 10-speed Upgraded to Shiman Ultegra 6700 12-28 [New]
Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed Upgraded to X10-SL [New]
Pedals: Wellgo
Front Brake: Cannondale C4, dual pivot, cartridge pad New pads installed
Rear Brake: Cannondale C4, dual pivot, cartridge pad New pads installed
Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra 4600 Upgraded to SRAM Force
Handlebars: Cannondale C4 Compact Upgraded to Planet-X compact 40cm
Stem: Cannondale C4, 31.8mm, 6 degree Upgraded to 3T-team 90mm
Headset: Tange Seiki Integrated, 25mm top cap
Grips: Cannondale Suede Bar Tape with gel, 2.5mm
Rims: Maddux RS 3.0, 32 hole Upgraded to Mavic Ksyrium Elite 2011 model
Front Hub: Cannondale C4 Upgraded to Mavic
Rear Hub: Cannondale C4 Upgraded to Mavic
Front Tyre: Schwalbe Lugano, 700×23c Upgraded to Specialized Armadillo All Condition [as new]
Rear Tyre:Schwalbe Lugano, 700×23c Upgraded to Continental GP 4 season [new]
Saddle: Cannondale Stage Ergo with Steel Rails
Seatpost: Cannondale C4 alloy, 27.2mmx300mm
New cables and casings installed

The shifters are like new condition, zero marks. the wheels are bought off ebay and the seller advertised as used for 500miles. Since i have put these on the CAAD, i think i did about 1000miles on them. So plenty of life in them. and has only seen 2 months of wintery roads.

the bike is in pristine condition as I clean it and maintain it well and also due to the fact that most of the components are brand new. there is only a single blemish of the paint work on the top tube of the bike, which i don't know how it got there. but it is shown in the picture series.

I want £850 inc postage for the lot as I have spent a serious amount of money upgrading this bike. it will be a perfect stallion for someone. reason for sale, I have changed job, the new place doesn't have a bike shed, therefore I can't sue nice bikes for commute as the area is notorious for bike theft. I also have another carbon bike which I use for weekend rides so this one is redundant now, and as well as I just don't have room in the flat.

Local pickup @ N1/N16, weekend arrangement in London can be made

guigu [8 posts] 2 years ago

If you split I'm interested in the wheels  1

ricky1980 [26 posts] 2 years ago

I will keep that in mind. I will run the whole bike for this week and then i will probably split.

guigu [8 posts] 2 years ago

In that case bear me in mind for the stem and handlebar  3 I could go pick it up, cheers!

Splitting in the following order

1) Mavic Kysrium Elite Wheel set (Shimano) with no tubes or tyres - £250
2) Sram force Shifter + Rival FD + Rival RD with cables and casing to suit 54cm frame- £225
3) Cannondale C4 Brakeset with new pads - £35
4) FSA SLK_Light Chainset (172.5 53/39) - £150
5) Planet X Strada Compact Light (40cm) - £20
6) 3T Arx-team 90mm 6 degree stem - 20
7) Cannondale CAAD 8 Frameset (54cm) + Cannondale seatpost+ cannondale saddle - £150
8) shimano 6700 12-28 cassette - £20

All prices exclude Postage, £5 postage will be added to all items other than wheelset and frameset, which will be £10 and £15 accordingly. multiple item purchase will have postage discount.

payments via Bank Transfer or Paypal gift. No dibs, the person pays the asking get the stuff. not really looking for offers either.

Gizmo_ [1316 posts] 2 years ago

To be pedantic: Black/green isn't Liquigas colours - just Cannondale colours. bLiquigas is a 'brighter' green with blue.

Bet it flies with those upgrades... I have an identical bike (except mine's standard and broken).

it does go up the hills quite nicely. unfortuantly due to my rather wide frontal area,  4 it won't reach a record top speed on the flats. but does make picking it up and lugging it up 8 flights of stairs more tolerable after a long ride.