Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour of Beijing

Just curious as to when this is going to be open? seeing as it starts on friday  39

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

10 comments

boywoolner | 10 years ago
0 likes

I picked my teams two days before this tour started and they've both disappeared!

ANyone else had the same problem?  14

Ghedebrav | 10 years ago
0 likes

Think this is Flecha's last race as a pro. Will he want to go out with a bang, or take it easy knowing he's no longer in the shop window?

I have no idea.

Now Porte - he wants to lead Sky's Giro team next year. So will he want to prove his credibility here? Or did Paris-Nice already prove it?

I have no idea.

andynic | 10 years ago
0 likes

Polanc for a 3.0 is my punt.

TERatcliffe26 replied to andynic | 10 years ago
0 likes
andynic wrote:

Ive gone for the other Lampre at 3.0

chrisdstripes replied to TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:
andynic wrote:

Ive gone for the other Lampre at 3.0

Funny - I had both of them in mind too, and have ended up with one in purist and the other in standard.
Its a bugger to pick for - difficult to know who's on form and who gives a monkey's. Shame there's no TT with so many good TTers in the line-up, I thought they'd bring it back after last year, makes sense to me so soon after the Worlds.

drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes

Not really looked at this race, seems to be:

1 - flat
2 - hilly ending in flat
3 - hilly with a descent finish
4 - hilly with a summit finish
5 - crit style sprint finish

Mixed bag of riders including the current World Champ, some good sprinters and a load of total randoms. Should be an interesting few days.

Anyone got any hot tips?

dave atkinson | 10 years ago
0 likes

apologies, thought i'd opened it  1

open now

chrisdstripes | 10 years ago
0 likes

Bloody hell Dave, cutting this one a bit fine!  3

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

It seem's that Dave has fallen asleep at the wheel of Road.cc.....You have to remember he's a busy man lately with all these site changes.

The fantasy team got an email yesterday that he was going to open it. I'm sure it will be open today (9/10/13 incase you are in a different time zone)  19

TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Its all good to go, thought Dave was gonna open it today  39

Latest Comments