Home

Just curious as to when this is going to be open? seeing as it starts on friday  39

10 comments

TERatcliffe26 [4698 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Its all good to go, thought Dave was gonna open it today  39

Gkam84 [9098 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

It seem's that Dave has fallen asleep at the wheel of Road.cc.....You have to remember he's a busy man lately with all these site changes.

The fantasy team got an email yesterday that he was going to open it. I'm sure it will be open today (9/10/13 incase you are in a different time zone)  19

chrisdstripes [1738 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Bloody hell Dave, cutting this one a bit fine!  3

dave atkinson [6298 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

apologies, thought i'd opened it  1

open now

drheaton [3318 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Not really looked at this race, seems to be:

1 - flat
2 - hilly ending in flat
3 - hilly with a descent finish
4 - hilly with a summit finish
5 - crit style sprint finish

Mixed bag of riders including the current World Champ, some good sprinters and a load of total randoms. Should be an interesting few days.

Anyone got any hot tips?

andynic [73 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Polanc for a 3.0 is my punt.

TERatcliffe26 [4698 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
andynic wrote:

Ive gone for the other Lampre at 3.0

chrisdstripes [1738 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:
andynic wrote:

Ive gone for the other Lampre at 3.0

Funny - I had both of them in mind too, and have ended up with one in purist and the other in standard.
Its a bugger to pick for - difficult to know who's on form and who gives a monkey's. Shame there's no TT with so many good TTers in the line-up, I thought they'd bring it back after last year, makes sense to me so soon after the Worlds.

Ghedebrav [1099 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Think this is Flecha's last race as a pro. Will he want to go out with a bang, or take it easy knowing he's no longer in the shop window?

I have no idea.

Now Porte - he wants to lead Sky's Giro team next year. So will he want to prove his credibility here? Or did Paris-Nice already prove it?

I have no idea.

boywoolner [35 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

I picked my teams two days before this tour started and they've both disappeared!

ANyone else had the same problem?  14