Home

Hello all,

Coming into winter and the thought of mounting the turbo is killing me.. So its your chance to grab it.

Its a Tacx Blue Matic Turbo. Which has tortured me maybe four times. So pristine condition with it's QR. 10 levels of resistance will let you simulate even the most gruelling of climbs, or just practice speedwork. Built in adjuster to accommodate different wheel sizes 700/28"/29"/26" so roadies and berm-inators can all get benefits.

http://www.evanscycles.com/products/tacx/blue-matic-folding-magnetic-tra...

Why get a turbo trainer you ask? Well truth be told its tough and horrible ( Rule 5 ), but it is a sure fire way to get quicker on the bike, nothing will give you more bang for buck in terms of overall performance gains. boost the engine! So by the time spring rolls around again, you'll be out the gate like a clap of thunder.

Looking for £100

Also I have a set of conti GP GT 700x25 clinchers which have clocked up 50 miles. Now for all you 4000s fans this should appeal. Made from the same Black Chilli compound, and the addition of a polyXbreaker puncture belt. These are set to be the perfect long distance high milage tyres. I picked them up for winter but just haven't got on with them (coming from tubs) No punctures or cuts anywhere on them.

http://www.evanscycles.com/products/continental/grand-prix-gt-700c-foldi...

£30 for the pair. Bargin!
Finally, Im selling my wheels; A set of Easton EA90's SL. They have had this year on them. Plenty of life left and the hubs are spinning as smooth as new. Finished wih sapim spokes. They are super reliable and an increadable weight for an all round ally set.
Cost a fair penny when they were new. For you £150 for the set

For collection in London
Text or PM if interested.

Thanks
David - Enjoying the miles!

2 comments

sm [406 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

I'll Take the tyres, in dire need of some winter grip. Will send you a PM.

guigu [8 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

160 for wheels and tyres?  1