FS - Shimano Dura Ace 7800 Groupset

by roadiesean   October 1, 2013  

Hi All

I have had this sitting in my office for about 18 months waiting for the right build and I just need to clear the space.

So, its a Shimano DuraAce 7800 groupset, in immaculate condition, I would reckon its done less than 1000 miles, it is mint, a couple of tiny marks is all.

I am after (all prices posted):-

Shifters - £135 - barely a mark on them, tiny mark on the cap of the RH lever, hoods could be new they are so clean. Cable inners come with it, they are in very good condition.
Rear Mech - £45 - a scrape under the rear pivot where it has been lent against a wall I'd say. Even the cogs look new
Front Mech - £30 - like brand new
Chainset - £120 (Its a 175mm) the coolest chainset ever I reckon, barely a hint of a mark on the non-driveside where a shoe has scuffed it.
Brakeset - £85 - not a mark, even the pads are virtually brand new
BB - £20 - the threads are not showing the faintest sign of ever being in a bike.

I will sell the lot for £400 posted if you're interested. This grouppo is absolutely mint. If it wasn't for the (very) few tiny marks and the scuff under the rear mech, I reckon I could sell it as new. I think it must have been on a demo bike that never left the shop.

This is an absolutely brilliant groupset, that is just about 150 grams lighter than the latest version which the cheapest I can find it retailing at is over £1200 I reckon this is still one of the very best grouppos ever and at that sort of money is an out and out bargain.

I took the pictures on macro with flash, they show marks that you can't even see with your eyes. I guarantee you will not be disappointed, this stuff is like new and believe me, I am a harsh critic.

6 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Hi Sean,
Interested in the chainset if you still have it - can you ping me an email -

sebroschlau at yahoo dot com

Cheers

Seb

posted by sebberoo [28 posts]
3rd October 2013 - 7:41

6 Likes

Hi Sean,

Am interested in the rear mech, if it is still for sale?

Cheers

Andy

posted by andyt [1 posts]
7th October 2013 - 13:30

7 Likes

how can we contact if still on sale?

guigu's picture

posted by guigu [8 posts]
8th October 2013 - 17:53

6 Likes

Are the Shifters still for sale?

posted by Liam Whyte [1 posts]