Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Road.cc kit sighted!

Hi peeps,
I was marshalling the Hever "Gauntlet" half iron race this morning when I noticed onre of the competitiors was wearing Road.cc jersey and shorts (not argyle) is this a chap from road.cc towers dipping his toe into the murky world of triathlon...or just someone wearing old road.cc kit?
help me out people, its driving me mad thinking that dave or tony could be doing triathlons and not telling anyone!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

10 comments

dave atkinson | 10 years ago
0 likes

wouldn't have been me, i'd probably drown on the swim

keith roberts replied to dave atkinson | 10 years ago
0 likes

Same as.... a few years back,i'd have drowned! joined the tri club and both the swimming and the cycling have improved beyond belief...now to join a cycling club (other than road.cc!)

Gkam84 replied to dave atkinson | 10 years ago
0 likes
Dave Atkinson wrote:

wouldn't have been me, i'd probably drown on the swim

I'm going to say the same thing I get told when I say I couldn't do a Tri because of the swim.....Shit floats

This is an old article, but I think the kit is the same

http://road.cc/content/blog/35759-royal-victoria-queen-promotion

Leviathan replied to Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes
Quote:

This is an old article, but I think the kit is the same

http://road.cc/content/blog/35759-royal-victoria-queen-promotion

Mmm, we like short shorts.

keith roberts | 10 years ago
0 likes

p.s thanks 02curtisb that sounds like the kit I saw...emergency over!
I must confess that I too have done triathlons...*hides face in shame* back to the cycling for the winter then...  29

keith roberts | 10 years ago
0 likes

Ah! results show a felix young from uni of bath finished 33rd overall,maybe it was him I saw and not dave after all....  3

02curtisb | 10 years ago
0 likes

By the way, some of us did/do tri as well!

02curtisb | 10 years ago
0 likes

Ive just graduated from bath university and the cycling club there has a blue kit with road.cc across the front and back and down the sides. Its blue with bits of yellow sorry i cant find a pic!

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes
keith roberts replied to Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Hi Gkam, the kit was blue and had the road.cc logo running vertically down the sides of the jersey and shorts....it may have been the kuota kit in a different colour than the one shown?  39

Latest Comments