Home

Brand new black Shimano 105 5700 10 speed groupset recently removed from my new bike by a qualified bike mechanic.

The groupset does NOT include the cranks/chainset but does includes an Ultegra bottom bracket (still in original packaging.)

The new bike was collected from the shop and groupset (minus the bottom bracket) removed the following day. The bike was never ridden hence the groupset is in brand new condition.

Please note that the Ultegra bottom bracket is still sealed in its original packaging and never been opened (I've retained the original bottom bracket - not a 105 model and compatible with many bike frames.)

The components included are as follow:

Shimano Ultegra SM-BB6700 Bottom Bracket (still in packaging)
Shimano 105 5700 10 Speed Cassette 12-25
Shimano 105 5700 STI Levers (pair)
Shimano 105 5700 Front Derailleur - Braze-On
Shimano 105 5701 Rear Derailleur
Shimano 105 5700 Brake Calipers (front & back)
Shimano 105 5701 Chain

The original RRP for the full groupset was around £600, the chainset (not included) retails for around £150.
LOOKING FOR £250 ono

Having previously had a similar 105 groupset on a previous bike I can confirm they are very reliable, gears shift smoothly, levers comfortable and the brakes very reassuring.

Happy to answer any questions.

10 comments

indy [6 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

If splitting, I'll buy the shifter's?

RhysMei [7 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

As you can imagine I'd rather sell together, but depending on potential other offers, it could be possible.

telsun [4 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Can I provisional dibs this please? My dad is after exactly this I just need to confirm before going ahead. Will confirm later today.

0 likes

Is the rear mech short or long cage?

0 likes

I'm sorry it's not suitable for multiple reasons!

Gman59c [58 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Would you accept £200 +postage?

0 likes

Thanks for the interest but I'm really holding out for £250, postage would be £10 within the UK.

Gman59c [58 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

No worries, the offer stands if you cant find a buyer.

bernithebiker [2 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Is this still available?
Thanks

0 likes

I'm afraid now SOLD