Home

Anyone got one?

Just seen one on sale in the Cycle Surgery leaflet and the Mrs love's the look of it.

6 comments

foxyloxy [49 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

No but ive got an Orbea onix road bike,and an Orbea Ordu TT machine,never had any problems with either bike.

Super Domestique [1605 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

I think I'll pop in and have a look then.
It's got a carbon fork too. The rest is pretty close to her Carrera but worth checking out.

Thanks.

0 likes

You are a busy chappie,I dont think you will be dissapointed,similarily I think your Dad will enjoy riding compact gearing.

0 likes

Just an update, had a look but it wasn't that different weight wise to her current bike despite the carbon fork.
Guess the job of weight saving I did on her bike was decent then.

0 likes
foxyloxy wrote:

You are a busy chappie,I dont think you will be dissapointed,similarily I think your Dad will enjoy riding compact gearing.

Thanks. I saw a video on Chuck Texiera from Spesh talking about the new smart weld but he said 'cut me open and I bleed bicycles' and I think I'm the same.

0 likes

Love it,one of my pals is 20 yrs younger than me,a good cyclist,in fact I raced with his Dad for many years,and my Dad was a good cyclist,obviously your Dad is,and we are sure,like most sports it runs in Families.