Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Survey on the UK Retail Cycling Industry

I am currently in the process of doing my MBA dissertation at Imperial College London where I am focusing on the changing landscape of cycling retail industry. In particular I will be focusing on independent cycling retailers and getting a better understanding of what cycling retail in the UK look like in 10 years time.

One important part of my report will be based on consumer insight which in part will come via this survey.

I would really appreciate if people reading this could take 10 min (max) to fill in the survey below.

I will be posting the full report once compete.

https://survey.ezi.net/Survey/n/cycling.aspx

Thanks in advance

Cam

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

PJ McNally | 10 years ago
0 likes

Done!

only comment would be - i have shopped at Evans, but online, so i ticked "online eg wiggle" rather than "chain store eg evans". Hope that's ok.

And i didn't know Halford's wasn't a chain store; by "non-independent", do you mean they are a franchise?

cameronkjack | 10 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for filling it in guys; I also appreciate the feedback. Unfortunately I need to use the age brackets provided in order to incorporate with another data source.

Cam

Simon_MacMichael | 10 years ago
0 likes

Given the number of cyclists (and users of this site) who are 40-something, you might want to add that age group as one of the options... if not, we might be tempted to go 10 years' younger into the 30-40 age bracket; I know I would  3

But that would seriously skew your results  26

Super Domestique | 10 years ago
0 likes

Done. I used to work at IC BTW.

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Done  16

Latest Comments