Home

On holiday and not going to have any internet access after tomorrow so hoping you're going to open up the Worlds today please.

5 comments

drheaton [3318 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

The Worlds will be open soon.

I currently have the issue that a number of the teams competing in the TTT don't exist in the game so there will be a fair bit of set up work required before we can then open the game and set rosters.

chrisdstripes [1728 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Out of interest, will there be any transfers for purist between any of the races?

drheaton [3318 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

It's currently set up as unlimited transfers between each race but that may change once the race goes live, will try and remember to update you.

LowSalubrityThug [7 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

OK, thanks for the update. Will need to try to hunt down a dodgy dial-up connection whilst I am away.

As an aside, I assumed that there would have to be unlimited transfers between each race for purists as they are completely separate events and there are such a limited number of riders who are down to compete in all 3.

Would be kind of nonsensical to try to pick a purist team covering the TTT, TT and RR.

usmstud [2 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Stupid question, but for the TTT I'm assuming we have to pick riders that are actually participating?