World tt championships

by Jack ward   September 16, 2013  

Who will win

9 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Chris Horner Day Dreaming

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [9208 posts]
16th September 2013 - 19:33

4 Likes

Tony Martin, surely.

If Wiggins' reported weight gain is correct then it must be impossible for him to win Laughing

posted by daddyELVIS [498 posts]
16th September 2013 - 20:42

4 Likes

I wouldn't like to call it but Brad said he knows the course (it's in his back yard). I reckon Dowsett won't be far behind either.

Simon E's picture

posted by Simon E [2235 posts]
16th September 2013 - 21:14

3 Likes

What about fabian

posted by Jack ward [18 posts]
16th September 2013 - 21:15

5 Likes

I'd like to see Martin or Cancellara get it Smile

Merlin Cycles women's race team ~ http://www.merlincycles.com
Manx nerd peddler ~ http://mooleur.blogspot.com

mooleur's picture

posted by mooleur [542 posts]
17th September 2013 - 12:15

6 Likes

Simon E wrote:
I wouldn't like to call it but Brad said he knows the course (it's in his back yard). I reckon Dowsett won't be far behind either.

Are you talking about the Worlds or Todays TT?

posted by farrell [1738 posts]
17th September 2013 - 12:19

3 Likes

farrell wrote:
Simon E wrote:
I wouldn't like to call it but Brad said he knows the course (it's in his back yard). I reckon Dowsett won't be far behind either.

Are you talking about the Worlds or Todays TT?

Doh!

Ah, the perils of doing 2 things at once At Wits End

Simon E's picture

posted by Simon E [2235 posts]
17th September 2013 - 13:16

2 Likes

Simon E wrote:
farrell wrote:
Simon E wrote:
I wouldn't like to call it but Brad said he knows the course (it's in his back yard). I reckon Dowsett won't be far behind either.

Are you talking about the Worlds or Todays TT?

Doh!

Ah, the perils of doing 2 things at once At Wits End

Just wanted to check I wasn't the only one losing it as I was reading the thread and thinking "Why the hell are people talking about Cancellara for this race"?

posted by farrell [1738 posts]
17th September 2013 - 13:21

5 Likes

Difficult to look beyond the top 3 from 2011 - Martin, Wiggins, Cancellara. Phinney will presumably fancy his chances tho...

Can't see an upset for a medal like Kiryienka last year - lots of guys prioritised the Olympics last year which opened it up a bit...

chrisdstripes's picture

posted by chrisdstripes [1665 posts]
18th September 2013 - 10:06

4 Likes