Who will win

9 comments

Gkam84 [9086 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Chris Horner  105

daddyELVIS [655 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Tony Martin, surely.

If Wiggins' reported weight gain is correct then it must be impossible for him to win  21

Simon E [2725 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

I wouldn't like to call it but Brad said he knows the course (it's in his back yard). I reckon Dowsett won't be far behind either.

Jack ward [4 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

What about fabian

mooleur [537 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

I'd like to see Martin or Cancellara get it  1

farrell [1950 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes
Simon E wrote:

I wouldn't like to call it but Brad said he knows the course (it's in his back yard). I reckon Dowsett won't be far behind either.

Are you talking about the Worlds or Todays TT?

Simon E [2725 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes
farrell wrote:
Simon E wrote:

Doh!

Ah, the perils of doing 2 things at once  102

farrell [1950 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes
Simon E wrote:
farrell wrote:
Simon E wrote:

Doh!

Ah, the perils of doing 2 things at once  102

Just wanted to check I wasn't the only one losing it as I was reading the thread and thinking "Why the hell are people talking about Cancellara for this race"?

chrisdstripes [1726 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Difficult to look beyond the top 3 from 2011 - Martin, Wiggins, Cancellara. Phinney will presumably fancy his chances tho...

Can't see an upset for a medal like Kiryienka last year - lots of guys prioritised the Olympics last year which opened it up a bit...