Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

World tt championships

Who will win

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

chrisdstripes | 10 years ago
0 likes

Difficult to look beyond the top 3 from 2011 - Martin, Wiggins, Cancellara. Phinney will presumably fancy his chances tho...

Can't see an upset for a medal like Kiryienka last year - lots of guys prioritised the Olympics last year which opened it up a bit...

mooleur | 10 years ago
0 likes

I'd like to see Martin or Cancellara get it  1

Jack ward | 10 years ago
0 likes

What about fabian

Simon E | 10 years ago
0 likes

I wouldn't like to call it but Brad said he knows the course (it's in his back yard). I reckon Dowsett won't be far behind either.

farrell replied to Simon E | 10 years ago
0 likes
Simon E wrote:

I wouldn't like to call it but Brad said he knows the course (it's in his back yard). I reckon Dowsett won't be far behind either.

Are you talking about the Worlds or Todays TT?

Simon E replied to farrell | 10 years ago
0 likes
farrell wrote:
Simon E wrote:

Doh!

Ah, the perils of doing 2 things at once  102

farrell replied to Simon E | 10 years ago
0 likes
Simon E wrote:
farrell wrote:
Simon E wrote:

Doh!

Ah, the perils of doing 2 things at once  102

Just wanted to check I wasn't the only one losing it as I was reading the thread and thinking "Why the hell are people talking about Cancellara for this race"?

daddyELVIS | 10 years ago
0 likes

Tony Martin, surely.

If Wiggins' reported weight gain is correct then it must be impossible for him to win  21

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Chris Horner  105

Latest Comments