Home

brand new 2013 R5 56cm. Cervelo. This bike comes compleate as speced by cervelo with the exception of the upgraded crankset from the rotor 3df a rotor 3d + 172.5mm a much stiffer liter and also much better chain rings (upgrade with thr q rings) I will ship the bike Worldwide fully insured and packed well profesionally in a bike shop.
I bought in June 35% off (was £3680)i paid £2436 (i have receipt) and i can`t keep at this moment, if you have any qustions please email me directly at luka69 [at] gmx.net

Specs:

Fork

Cervélo FK33

Headset

FSA IS3 Tapered - 6mm TC

Seatpost

FSA K Force Light

Rear Derailleur

SRAM Red

Front Derailleur

SRAM Red

Shifters

SRAM Red

Brake Calipers

SRAM Red

Bottom Bracket

Rotor PressFit 30

Crankset

Rotor 3DF BBright 110BCD 52/36

Handlebar

3T Ergonova Team

Stem

3T ARX Team

Saddle

Fizik Antares Manganese

Cassette

SRAM PG1070 11-26T

Chain

SRAM PC1091

Wheels

Fulcrum Racing 5.5

Tires

Vittoria Diamante Pro Light 23c

4 comments

bashthebox [752 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Gosh, it's just raining cheap Cervelos around here these days. I like how you took the picture just the same as the other fella.

cidermart [495 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

It is the same fella 'Bedphil'.

bashthebox [752 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Oops.

So why the new thread?

step-hent [723 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Has anyone actually bought anything from bedphil? I've seen a few things for sale, usually brand new at very low prices. I enquirer about the reason for sale and whether he had receipts for a pair of wheels - got an initial response, but then nothing after the questions were asked. Goes without saying, but if anyone decides to buy this, probably best to pick up in person and to check receipts etc to make sure it isn't knocked off...