Home

Mavic R-SYS SL (Super light), claimed weight is below 1300g for clinchers. These are lighter than the current R-SYS SLR's. Retail is £1600. Happy to accept £750 ONO. These are the stiffest wheels i've ever experienced.

Roval Rapide SL45. Weight is light considering these weigh less than mavic cosmic carbone SLR's at around 1500g the pair. I've upgraded the DT Swiss star ratchet internals to make them lighter and engage quicker. Retail at £1600. Happy to accept £750 ONO.

Both wheelsets have seen minimal use as these were/are kept for my two summer bikes. I am also kept rather busy these days with my young family. Both sets are straight and true and bearings are super smooth.

Both wheelsets come with their own brand (Mavic and Roval respectively) titanium QR skewers.

Happy to package up in wheel boxes / padding from LBS and post at buyers cost.

Both shimano/sram 10 speed.

If i've missed anything - any questions - further picture requests or offers let me know, cheers.

https://plus.google.com/photos/115485104135321761278/albums/583589070362...

5 comments

cllr hodgen [41 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
0 likes

Price update/drop: £700 ono per set anyone?

0 likes

Mavic's/Rovals sold subject to payment.

Tenko [2 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

If the Mavics are definitely Shimano, please get in touch if you have not sold them.

0 likes

Message sent Tenko, thanks for making contact. The Mavic's are still available.

The Mavic's would come with their titanium mavic skewers and a brand new, still packaged, set of ceramic bearings for the front & rear wheels which cost over £100 alone.

Cheers.