FOR SALE: Upgraded Cube X-Race Pro SRAM Force cyclocross/winter training bike (Medium sized)
• HPA 7005 series triple-butted aluminium frame
• Easton EC70X Carbon forks
• *Upgraded* Hand-built (by JRA) custom tubeless wheels (Velocity A23 rims, DT SuperComp spokes, DT alloy nipples, Miche Supertype hubs). Lightweight at c.1600g and wider than standard rims for better tyre performance.
• *Upgraded* SRAM Force shifters/brake levers
• *Upgraded* SRAM Force rear mech
• *Upgraded* SRAM force front mech
• FSA Energy 46/36 cyclocross chainset
• Avid Shorty 6 brakes
• Schwalbe Racing Ralph Evolution 35c rear tyre (*Upgraded* tubeless setup with Stan’s system)
• Schwalbe Rocket Ron Evolution 35c front tyre (*Upgraded* tubeless setup with Stan’s system)
• Syntace F149 stem
• RFR saddle and seatpost
Cube size 56 – equivalent to size 54/Medium in other manufacturers
Very light bike at c. 8.4kg/18.5lbs
The standard X-Race Pro was already a good bike but this one features shop-fitted lighter and faster shifting SRAM Force gearing and professionally hand-built race/fast road wheels by Jon at JustRidingAlong, that are lightweight yet strong featuring a slightly wider rim so that tyre grip and cushioning is optimised. Setup tubeless this bike is a fantastic ride and is in near-new condition having only been ridden for a total of 6 hours from new. I haven’t got any time for cyclocross this year and I need to create some space so am reluctantly selling it. At the price given this is an awful lot of bike so treat yourself, you won’t regret it!
Just £999 +postage, no offers please as priced to sell fast.
NOTE: Crank Brothers Eggbeater 2 pedals shown are not included in the price, please add £35 if you want those too. They work perfectly with the same 6hrs use as the rest of the bike.