FS: Eddy Merckx EMX-1 Ultegra bike 48cm (Eq. 56cm) Stunning Condition

by JelliGreg   August 14, 2013  

I am selling my much loved Merckx EMX-1 Ultegra Bike. The bike is a Merckx 48cm which is equivalent to about a traditional 55/56cm bike. The reason that I am selling the bike is that I am not using it. Unfortunately, from my perspective, the bike has seen very little use. I had grand plans of doing lots of cycling as my partner is into his cycling however it never really materialized for me, and I have stuck to my old favorite, running. As you can see from the pictures the bike is in absolutely mint condition. The bike has done somewhere between 250-350 miles max over its life so you are buying a virtually new bike. You are welcome to come and view the bike should you wish to. The price of this bike new was £2400 so you can grab yourself a great deal here. I am looking for £1300 ONO.

The bike will be sold specced as it is in the pictures apart from the saddle. The saddle is a Fisik woman's specific Vesta which I intended to keep just incase the urge to get cycling again comes back. The bike will be provided with a good quality neutral saddle. If you would like the Fisik saddle that is currently on the bike this could be arranged for a suitable offer on it.

I have included the full details and Specification of the bike from Merckx below as well as a link to Merckx's site so that you can take a look at the geometry if you desire.

The Eddy Merckx EMX-1 Ultegra 2012 Road Bike Elite Geometry frames have been designed specifically for competition with Performance geometry influenced by Eddy himself, delivers improved rider comfort and endurance.

http://www.eddymerckx.be/EMX-1

AttachmentSize
IMG_2161.JPG58.24 KB
IMG_2178.JPG46.29 KB
IMG_2169.JPG48.92 KB

2 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

What is your price?

If you have it listed on ebay, you shouldn't be selling outside of it, but you also haven't put up a link to the auction

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8665 posts]
14th August 2013 - 17:50

like this
Like (2)

I am looking for £1400 ONO.

posted by JelliGreg [8 posts]
14th August 2013 - 18:22

like this
Like (3)