Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Eneco Tour - Stage 1

OK, here is my team:

Greipel
Kittel
Demare
Eisel
Van Poppel (D)
Swift
Impey
Phinney
Bos

I picked that last week and am no unsure about my judgement in retrospect (esp. Swift, who seems overpriced) but I do have high hopes for Theo Bos.

My purist is sort-of similar, though I've included Kelderman as he has a decent shot of winning the thing.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

35 comments

TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Right the Eneco website seems to be as good as useless, unless anyone else can find a breakdown of the sprints, so im going to trust the ones on cycling news, as they are the only ones I can find.

The points are a slight change to what is listed, but only minor

There are no mountain points (as I thought may be the case).
The primus sprints are scored 5 down to 1 for 5th (part of the primus jersey)(rather than just 3 to 1)
sprints are 3 down to 1 (part of the points jersey as expetcted)

livestrongnick replied to chrisdstripes | 10 years ago
0 likes
chrisdstripes wrote:

1,2,3,7 I think - probably nothing else but I'll take that. Had my team sorted all week and then brought Renshaw in for Moser last night  4
EDIT - If that was Viviani in 5th, then I have him too - better than expected. Wonder if Napolitano squeezed into the top 20?

Chapeau  41 Chris with Napolitano scoring you got the stage ahead of me by 3 points  41

chrisdstripes replied to livestrongnick | 10 years ago
0 likes
livestrongnick wrote:
chrisdstripes wrote:

1,2,3,7 I think - probably nothing else but I'll take that. Had my team sorted all week and then brought Renshaw in for Moser last night  4
EDIT - If that was Viviani in 5th, then I have him too - better than expected. Wonder if Napolitano squeezed into the top 20?

Chapeau  41 Chris with Napolitano scoring you got the stage ahead of me by 3 points  41

Crazy! Sorry Nick - I underestimated how well I'd done today! That's my first stage win in a non-premium comp.

Not sure about tomorrow, looks like the last km ramps up at about 5%, most sprinters can deal with that right?  39

livestrongnick | 10 years ago
0 likes

Found this if it helps
http://sport.be.msn.com/enecotour/2013/downloads/parcours/finish02.pdf:? i'm sticking and saving transfers

TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Ive left sprinters in and brought in Phinney for Bozic. Not making any transfers till the ITT now.

I actually think my purist team has a decent chance

Pages

Latest Comments