Home

Hi, I have a Bianchi Via Nirone with 105 components. Im looking at a Carbon Ribble, preferable the Gran Fondo! I am curious though if anyone has one? And the opinions on it? I have cosmic wheels so if anyone is interested in some new wheels let me know..

4 comments

700c [889 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

What's wrong with your Bianchi, just out of interest?

I've always considered them quite classy and stylish. Ribble, perhaps less so, although of course great value

andylul [410 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Gran Fondo's a lovely frame (not as nice as the R872, though)  1

Sorry but your wheels are no good for my bike - I have Campag chainset. If the R872 didn't exist, I'd have the GF for sure

mancsi [93 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Not a thing wrong with her  1

I just fancy a new bike, I know what you mean about the class and style. I am debating if I am now a Bianchi thoroughbred!!

Welsh boy [293 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

I ride the (red Sportive Race) model before the Gran Fondo which is a very nice ride, smooth, responsive and comfortable. My only criticism is that the steering is just a touch too stable for my liking, i prefer something a little flightier. If the GF is based on my frame then it will be a good frame. Sorry but i cant compare it with what you are already riding or cannot comment on the wheels either.