Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Ribble Gran Fondo

Hi, I have a Bianchi Via Nirone with 105 components. Im looking at a Carbon Ribble, preferable the Gran Fondo! I am curious though if anyone has one? And the opinions on it? I have cosmic wheels so if anyone is interested in some new wheels let me know..

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

Welsh boy | 10 years ago
0 likes

I ride the (red Sportive Race) model before the Gran Fondo which is a very nice ride, smooth, responsive and comfortable. My only criticism is that the steering is just a touch too stable for my liking, i prefer something a little flightier. If the GF is based on my frame then it will be a good frame. Sorry but i cant compare it with what you are already riding or cannot comment on the wheels either.

andylul | 10 years ago
0 likes

Gran Fondo's a lovely frame (not as nice as the R872, though)  1

Sorry but your wheels are no good for my bike - I have Campag chainset. If the R872 didn't exist, I'd have the GF for sure

700c | 10 years ago
0 likes

What's wrong with your Bianchi, just out of interest?

I've always considered them quite classy and stylish. Ribble, perhaps less so, although of course great value

mancsi replied to 700c | 10 years ago
0 likes

Not a thing wrong with her  1

I just fancy a new bike, I know what you mean about the class and style. I am debating if I am now a Bianchi thoroughbred!!

Latest Comments