Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Race for amateurs in Gdynia (Poland)

I would like to invite you to the first edition of the cycling race "Cyclo Gdynia". This is the first event of this kind in Poland cycling, fully professionally prepared. During one event on the same day there will be three separate races. 40km for beginners, 110km for advanced and intermediate amateurs and 160 km for advanced amateurs. The longest distance also take off all Polish professional groups. Everyone can find something interesting and suitable for everyone. Route 120 and 160 passes through the beautiful hilly terrain. Start and finish are at the center of town - Gdynia, where he also held a great feast for the fans. Details can be found on our website: www.cyklogdynia.pl
You have a very good connection flights to Gdansk from London. If you would be interested in, we can help provide you transportation and accommodation. I think it's worth can come to us for a little longer, for a few days.
If you have any questions - feel free, I will answer everything you want to know.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments