Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

New Phone, want some advice

Hi folks,

Just after some advice and opinions from you guys. My phone is about due for an upgrade, and I can't decide if I should get one of the waterproof ones (like the sony experia z) or a normal one with a dry bag type thing, so it doesn't die if it rains whilst I'm out. I think a waterproof phone is a better idea, as its smaller, but also more expensive, so I'm just wondering what you guys think

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

Dr Bliss | 10 years ago
0 likes

If your after one for cycling and are not too precious try the huawei at £69.99 from a popular catalog shop. Google android and if it takes a spill it is'nt gonna cost much to replace it

stepho | 10 years ago
0 likes

Buy a normal phone, wrap it in cling film when you ride and with the money you save on the more expensive phone buy a garmin.

Easy  3

Raleigh | 10 years ago
0 likes

I've got a Galaxy mini and it was really good until I dropped it when I was cycling.

Now its rubbish.

pdows47 | 10 years ago
0 likes

I have an HTC Sensation now. And it spends most of the ride in my pocket so I'd need a waterproof case or waterproof phone so I can still use it

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

What have you got at the moment?

Why do you want waterproof? Do you have it on your bars all the time?

Latest Comments