FS: Zipp 303 Firecrest Tubs Beyond BLK

by JelliGreg   August 1, 2013  

I have my beloved pair of Zipp 303's up for sale.

It is with much trepidation that I sell these wheel but unfortunately they just aren't being used, so it's time for someone else to enjoy them.

I don't think that I need to say much about these wheels other than the fact that they are absolutely amazing, you can't be disappointed.

I have had these wheels for just over a year. I road them when appropriate during last season they then came off the bike in September went to
Sram to get a full service ensuring that they were perfect for this season. They then spent all winter wrapped up warm in a box.
They popped out for two rides in the early part of this season and haven't been ridden again since early May.

They are Zipp 303 Firecrest Tubs in beyond black. They currently have Continatal Competition tyres attached and I will be sending the wheels out with these on,
however the cassette pictured will not be included in the sale of the wheels.

When the wheels went in for service at the end of last season the bearings were replaced and the axles under warranty (even though I was unaware of any fault with the axles).

Please don't hesitate should you have any questions. Viewings can also be arranged should you like to see them. I'm also happy to email additional pics.

£1250 ONO

AttachmentSize
IMG_2144.JPG53.94 KB