For Sale : Vulpine £250 gift voucher

by chr1sb3ll   July 28, 2013  

I have recently won a competition to win a £250 gift voucher for vulpine.cc where they have some absolutely wonderful pieces of clothing, but after discussions with my partner who is 8 months pregnant, I have been convinced to part with it due to the fact that we are still desperate for nursery bits, short of money and I'm only a fair weather cyclist anyway!

I'm a little unsure of the classifieds etiquette but I would rather deliver this as opposed to posting it for everyones piece of mind - with it being a voucher code and everything! We can deliver to the Ledbury or Gloucester areas (Areas where I work and live) or anywhere on the route between

I am looking for £175 for the voucher which gives someone a wonderful discount if they were already planning to purchase something from the website!

Any questions (or comments or advice about this advert!) then please don't hesitate to contact me!

8 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Just had a quick check with Nick "the" Hussey, owner, designer, maker, model and all round nice guy at Vulpine. Incase there was any problem he had at you selling off a competition prize.

He says "Seems fine. Why not I say."

So good luck with the sale and the forth coming baby Wink

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [9312 posts]
28th July 2013 - 20:12

0 Likes

Thanks for checking....I hope my little one will appreciate it when she's here - otherwise I will sell HER stuff and buy myself a couple of those nice t's!! Devil

posted by chr1sb3ll [5 posts]
28th July 2013 - 22:03

0 Likes

30% off Vulpine, wow, a real bargain!!

antonio

antonio's picture

posted by antonio [1096 posts]
29th July 2013 - 8:47

0 Likes

Hi -

yes, I'm interested! Would let me get my wife some of those wonderful jerseys road.cc has been reviewing.

I'm in Oxford though - could we work out some way of making the transfer?

PJ McNally's picture

posted by PJ McNally [596 posts]
29th July 2013 - 10:09

0 Likes

Sorry for the late reply - been stuck at work until now! I actually live in the Forest of Dean so I'd love to say that I'd meet you halfway - but Gloucester was kind of the limits of where we would be happy delivering as that already takes us a good 40 minutes to get to!

I have nothing against posting it, in itself, its just that since I'm a long time lurker rather than poster I figured people wouldn't be comfortable having them posted?

29th July 2013 - 17:57

0 Likes

PM being sent!

PJ McNally's picture

30th July 2013 - 9:13

1 Like

Quick feedback - Chris was true to his word, sent the voucher, and I now have lots of lovely Vulpine stuff (its very very nice). Smile

PJ McNally's picture

14th August 2013 - 8:01

1 Like

And a massive thumbs up must go to Jools (from Vulpine) for all of her fantastic help!!!

14th August 2013 - 12:57

0 Likes