Home

18 months old, full carbon frame and forks, in fantastic condition and has only covered about 1500 km in total. Includes headset and carbon seatpost. Colour is black, blue and white.

These frames are now over £1400 new. I'm asking £599.00 o.n.o, which I think is a very good price: I've just been offered almost that as p/ex against a new frame.

I'll happily send photos if required.

10 comments

dave atkinson [6214 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

what size is it?

fourstringsisplenty [58 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

Doh! That would be useful info, wouldn't it?

It's a Large, which means a top-tube of 55.5 cm.

Let me know if I've forgotten any other crucial-but-not-included information...

scottishcyclocross [29 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

could you post me pics please

username at gmail.com

0 likes

No problem: haven't taken them yet, so will do that and send them through tomorrow. Is there anything in particular you'd like to see?

scottishcyclocross [29 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

nah just general pics will be good.

0 likes

Pics sent – let me know if you haven't received them.

0 likes

NOTE – this frame is being returned to Wilier for replacement: someone came to see it and pointed out that the white sections of paint have started to yellow slightly, and told me that Wilier are replacing frames with this problem. Turns out to be true: I contacted the supplier and I'll be getting a new frame as a result.

So, if anyone's interested in a brand new Izoard frame at a super-bargain price, get in touch. (The colour will be red/white/black.) I'll want a bit more for it than the used one, but it's still going to be very good value!

Old Cranky [257 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

How much and are they giving you the same size frame?

0 likes

Sorry for the slow reply, been away.

The Izoard frames retail for just under £1500 new; I'd like to get £800, but would probably take £750 unless there's loads of interest in it.

Wilier will be resupplying the same size, Large, but in the black-white-and-red colour scheme, as the blue-and-white isn't available any more.

Supergoose [11 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

Is this still for sale?