Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour de France Stage 16

So what's everyone make of tomorrow?

Sagan stage win? or a break?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

65 comments

Alan Tullett | 10 years ago
0 likes

Got a few riders who might do something, mainly Rolland who's going to need the points on a stage like today if he is to have any chance of polka dot glory (or infamy). Nieve as well if he is also interested in the jersey and given his superior HC finishing ability he's the most likely person to win it I'd say (suspected this from when he got the 3 points after Rolland early on).

A couple of cheapies, El Fares and Le Mevel. Really need Le Mevel to do something as someone else has the same purist team as me but with El Fares (9) over Le Mevel (0). Both have been in my overall since the beginning.

Someone else who's been trying to get into breaks and isn't bad at TTing.

Sagan could well win this from a break but not going to risk it.

Very little wind tomorrow.

Will use 3/5 for the ITT and have 4 for the big ones. That's when I'm going all out for mountain point glory!

TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes

4 changes for me  39 mistake, maybe  39

dave atkinson | 10 years ago
0 likes

only making one change. chased the break on stage 14 and it was a disaster. playing safe this time.

spongebob | 10 years ago
0 likes

Couple of French, an Australian and an alien on my team.

STEVESPRO 79 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Cannot see it myself....Although nothing would surprise me with him...Personally think that a classics type rider will win tomorrow though...Put two riders in my team who have done nothing so far, but then how this tour has gone for me I have nothing to lose....  32

Pages

Latest Comments