FS Specialized Venge Expert Road Bike (Size 61cm)

by ragiles   July 13, 2013  

Specialized Venge Expert 2012 - 61cm (ideal for rider height 6'2" - 6' - 6")

For sale is this hardly used, like-brand new Venge Expert - this bike is an awesome top of the range Specialized aero road bike. Have a look online for some of the many amazing reviews that reveal just how fast, light and stiff this bike is. This was also featured recently on 'The Bike Show' and dubbed as good as the Pinarello Dogma.

I have only used this a handful of times and it has never been used in adverse weather conditions or racing. I bought this bike last autumn however due to injury I did not get to use this until March 2013 for the first time. There are no scratches or scuffs.

This was bought from the Chester Specialized Concept Store and I have all the proof of purchase/guarantee for the bike.

I am looking for £2500 for this as it is almost brand new and RRP £3300. If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me for details/pictures on 07702481506.

Please see below for the full features and spec of the bike:

Features

FACT IS 10r Aero Race Design full-monocoque carbon frame with one-piece carbon OSBB/chainstay, internal cable routing, and tapered head tube assembly is light, stiff, and stealthy

Brand new Rapide AL 35 Semi-aero alloy wheels are super fast and light-perfect for crits, triathlons, or high mileage training; alloy brake track ensures solid braking in any conditions

FSA SL-K Light carbon BB30 crank is stiff and light for excellent power transfer, with 52x36t configuration for efficiency on any terrain

Shimano Ultegra 10-speed shifters are lightweight and laser accurate

New Body Geometry Romin Evo Comp carbon-reinforced saddle with hollow Cr-Mo rails features contoured profile and turned-down nose for comfort and power in aggressive position

UCI-legal, carbon fork with 3:1 airfoil shaping and straight profile for best combination of aerodynamics and stiffness

Stiff, light, UCI-legal, bladed carbon seatpost flips between 20mm and 0mm setback; also wide range of vertical adjustability

Specification
FRAME
FACT 10r carbon, FACT IS construction, aero tube shape, compact race design, tapered 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" head tube, internal cable routing, carbon OSBB

FORK Venge Pro FACT carbon, full monocoque, OS race for 1-3/8" bearing

HEADSET 1-1/8" upper and 1-3/8" lower Cr-Mo cartridge bearings, w/ custom Venge top cap

STEM New CompSet 6061 alloy, cone head bolt, 12-degree, 4-degree shim 31.8mm

HANDLEBARS ***Upgraded handle bars to Pinarello Most bars

FRONT BRAKE Shimano Ultegra
REAR BRAKE Shimano Ultegra
BRAKE LEVERS Shimano Ultegra STI

FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra
REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra
SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Ultegra STI, 10spd.

CASSETTE Shimano 105, 10-speed, 11-28t
CHAIN Shimano 105

CRANKSET FSA SL-K Light BB30 carbon
CHAINRINGS 52/36
BOTTOM BRACKET OS integrated, sealed bearings

PEDALS Shimano Ultegra Carbon - upon request as extra

FRONT WHEEL Roval Rapide AL 35
REAR WHEEL Roval Rapide AL 35

FRONT TYRE Specialized Turbo Elite 700x23c
REAR TYRE Specialized Turbo Elite 700x23c
INNER TUBES Lightweight, 60mm, presta

SADDLE Body Geometry Romin Evo Comp w/ hollow Cr-Mo rails

SEATPOST Venge Aero, FACT carbon, flippable 20/0mm offset

The bike comes with 2 Specialized bottle cages as pictured.

******Ultegra Carbon pedals are available as extra's and are not included in the selling price.*******

AttachmentSize
IMG_1177.jpg34.57 KB
IMG_1175.jpg28.13 KB
IMG_1169.jpg40.56 KB
IMG_1171.jpg32.41 KB