Bianchi Via Nirone 7 (Size: 57cm) Campagnolo Groupset...

by OldDave   July 12, 2013  

I bought this bike new from Geoffrey Butlers and have owned it for the last 2 & 1/2 years Now I have a new bike this one has to go.

It has been a fantastic bike and I have had no problems with it at all, it really is a joy to ride & I will be genuinely sad to see it go but I just can't justify keeping it as my "winter" bike (also I have just obtained another winter bike). Overall the frame is in really good condition with a few minor cable rub marks and a few stone chips. It has never been dropped or crashed.

Its a 2010 Bianchi Via Nirone 7 in a size 57 frame (55.5cm Toptube) with 10 speed Campagnolo Centaur groupest.

I upgraded the groupset to Campag Centaur (Carbon) shifters and (Standard) derailleurs (I believe these are 2009/10 model but cant be sure?) last year although at the time couldn't get hold of the calipers so bought the Veloce calipers in a sale at my LBS. I have also upgraded the stem & seat post to 3T.

The wheels are original Reparto Course wheels but they are Shimano hub with a shimano 12-25 cassette fitted which seems to work well with the Campagnolo derailleur (shifts into gears OK) but I am informed that they have a slightly different shifting pattern so you may want to change the wheels & cassette?

Looking for £500

Any questions please do ask.

Forks: Carbon with alu steerer
Brakes: Campag Veloce
Wheels: Reparto Corse
Tyres: Schwalbe Lugano
Bars: Deda Big Pega
Stem: 90mm 3T
Cranks: FSA compact 34/50
BB: FSA
Shifters: Campag Centaur Carbon 10speed
Front Mech: Campag Centaur 10speed