"Woman who suffers from air pollution drives 4x4 round city"

by Tom Amos   July 10, 2013  

Did anyone else see this report on the Beeb's website? In the video, Joanne Ward, who suffers from heart failure, complains that high levels of air pollution have a serious impact on her health. So she decides to help the situation by driving her large 4x4 around the city.

Jesus wept. FFS!If we can't convince people like her, what hope is there for the rest?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-23231194

Thinking

5 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Saw it, thought the same thing..

Mikeh789's picture

posted by Mikeh789 [139 posts]
10th July 2013 - 19:52

1 Like

Stupid bitch At Wits End

posted by Some Fella [820 posts]
10th July 2013 - 22:05

1 Like

I think she genuinely doesn't see the irony in saying what she's saying while driving that tank around town! Priceless! Then again, if it cost £60,000 surely it must create zero emissions?

posted by daddyELVIS [453 posts]
11th July 2013 - 19:38

0 Likes

Unbelievable and the stupid bitch has the nerve to say more needs to be done to clean the air up whilst driving off in a fucking great chelsea tractor
I noticed she was not challenged in the video by the shithole BBC about her driving habits and the fucking tractor behind her
fucking idiots

posted by ScotchPoth [49 posts]
11th July 2013 - 20:44

1 Like

What was the point of that video? Did I miss something there?
And, "Traffic fumes are a major source of air pollution", No, s**t Sherlock Plain Face
Surely a short video about how to reduce the likelihood of getting heart disease in the first place would have been better?

I am just thinking Thinking What would be a good idea is a form of transport that both causes no pollution as it goes along and gets you fitter at the same time..... Anyone who could come up with a contraption like that would become rich!

posted by SideBurn [873 posts]
12th July 2013 - 9:19

1 Like